The Right to Information Act, 2005, has got the assent of the President on 15th June 2005. This Act has become effective in the Union Territory of Puducherry from 28th June 2005vide Notification No.43-15/2005 - LD of Law Department, Puducherry.
1. The said Act provides for setting out the practical regime of right to information for citizens to secure access to information under the control of public authorities, in order to promote transparency and accountability in the working of every public authority.
2. This hand book provides on the organization, functions, powers and duties of the Officers of the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education and the name and designation of the Public Information Officer, directory of Officers and its employees, the budget allocations along with the details of the colleges under the control of the Director of Higher and Technical Education etc.
3. This Hand Book of Manual may be used by all citizens of India, who seek
Thiru F.P.VERBINA JAYARAJ,
Under Secretary To Govt. (Hr. & Tech. Edn)
First Appellate Authority.
Thiru K.SUGUMAR , and Thiru C.EJILANE,
PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER
First Appellate Authority
Officer on Special Duty, Director of Higher and Technical Education,
Superintendent (Estt) ,Superintendent (Accts) ,Superintendent (Technical) ,
PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER. Director of Higher and Technical Education,
1. DIRECTOR: (Head of Dept.) Over all control of the Directorate - Taking decision within the powersdelegated to a Head of Dept. - etc.
2. OFFICER ON SPECIAL DUTY: (Head of Office) - Administration - Service matters etc.
3. JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER: To deal with the Accounts/Cash/Bills etc delegated with Drawing and Disbursement Officer's powers
4. SUPERINTENDENT: Head of sections i.e.1.Establishment, 2.Technical and 3. Accounts Section
5. ASSISTANTS: To deal with the section works allotted to them
6. UPPER DIVISION CLERK: To deal with the section works allotted to them
7. LOWER DIVISION CLERK: To deal with the section works allotted to them
8. STOCK VERIFIER: To deal with the Stores section/purchase etc.
9. RECORD KEEPER: To deal with Storage and maintain Records
10. ATTENDER/PEON/WATCHMAN: To assist as office bearers and to attend sundry
11. SANITARY ASSISTANT: Works and to maintain cleanliness/sanitation etc.
|RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT-2005 MANUAL >>|