Financial Assistance to Post Graduate Students
- This service aims at providing scholarship awards to students from UT of Puducherry.
- A total of 66 awards for students pursuing Post Graduate courses
- 1.Should be a post graduate student.
- 2. Annual Parental Income should be less than 75,000/-.
- 3. Minimum of 60% marks should have been obtained in science and commerce Subjects at UG level
- 4. Minimum of 55% marks should have been obtained in Arts Subjects at UG level
- 1. Photo Identification Proof.
- 2. Income and Revenue Certificates.
- 3. Degree Mark Sheets
Current Scholarship Amount
Selected Beneficiaries receive
The Issue of scholarship amount to the students depends upon the time taken to receive the government sanction and availability of funds.
- A sum of Rs 120/- per month for 10 months for day scholars.
- A sum of Rs 300/- per month for 10 months for hostellers.
- For Renewal
Scoring in the 1st attempt , a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.